Marketing on Facebook has become the place where many have for the first time achieved great results in their marketing efforts and if your struggling then here are some great tips to consider and not get your account shut down.
- Fan Page Design – If your using your Facebook Fan Page to send your web traffic to then you need to design your Fan Page with a clear message of your intention and professionally designed so visitors feel more apt to purchase or opt-in to your email list. Checkout your top competitors Fan Pages and use this information to brainstorm ideas and create yours.
- Ad Photos – These photos should be a certain size to display properly. When creating your ad Facebook will advice on the size required to meet their ad requirements. If your using your own photo or want to find one, then Pixabay is a great free platform to find one or design your own. If your using text on your photo it should not be more than 20% of the photo.
- Targeting Your Market – The reason many have achieved great results is directly related to how you target your market. Facebook marketing platform offers awesome choices to target your buyers and prospects through buying habits, browsing habits, income, education, geographical location and many more tools available to you.
- Cover Photo – Change your cover photo often. Why? It provides an opportunity to advertise your business, services and products as well. Use Pixabay to create a Cover Photo that fits dimensions exactly without guessing or trial and error.
- Story Telling – Believe it or not story telling in conjunction with your photos is a powerful way to engage with your visitors, prospects and buyers. Story telling psychologically engages your readers and feeling closer to you and your message drawing a picture in their mind of what you want to them to accomplish.
- The Carrot Marketing Method – You want your readers to engage more with your Facebook posts and ads ? Using enticing and informative information before you ask them to click on your ad or link is a way of marketing used from the beginning of marketing methods and used just as effectively today. You could ask an enticing question and asking your reader to click to read more is effective as well.
- Offering Valuable Advice – Providing valuable and useful advice is key to keep visitors and readers engaged and coming back to your Fan Page, Blog or Website and more than likely getting them to buy from you as well.
- Facebook Post (s) – Create and post unusual images to catch people’s attention. Thought provoking images and text is one of copywriters secrets used in their copywriting and marketing strategies. If you want to master copywriting then I suggest you checkout, ” The Copy Writers Guild “. It’s an A to Z copywriters bible if you will.
- Facebook Likes and Shares – As fun as it is to Like and Share Facebook posts and ads, this is a powerful subtle way to continue to engage and increase visitors to your Facebook Fan Page and Ads. Facebook offers you the opportunity to use their marketing platform to gain more likes and shares of your Fan Page which in turn after you’ve gained more Likes and Shares creating a domino affect and taking off on it’s own without spending additional advertising budget. The more Likes and Shares you have the more Facebook sees it as an important and engaging Fan Page and as a result Facebook rewards you by sending additional free traffic to your page.
According to Facebook’s official blog, Facebook is going to start reducing the number of overly promotional page posts in users’ News Feeds. In other words avoid posting overly promotional posts on your timeline and provide quality and valuable information your readers are looking for and the rest will take care if itself.
Remember that Facebook is a Social Media platform where people go to socialize even though many are strategically using it for this purpose.
Lastly but not least is a crucial mistake many make on Facebook. Respond and engage with your readers and be SOCIAL.
If you enjoyed this post and found it valuable please share with others…Thank You!