The Most Important Part Of Your Affiliate Marketing Business Is Your Marketing Funnel And It Needs To Be Done Properly To Achieve Your Goal!
A marketing funnel is a series of technologies involved into a sales funnel taking a prospect from entering the door to making them a valued customer.
A marketing funnel has a few components that should be done in a certain order so it will work properly and testing is essential before you launch your marketing funnel.
Now I am going to cover different ways to build marketing funnel:
First way to build a marketing funnel is without a website you will need a lead capture page system that hosts your lead capture page. This way you will not host your own website and will strictly be using it at a sales funnel to sell your affiliate products. This system could be one like LeadPages.net or Elite Marketing Pro as an example of two I’ve personally used.
I prefer the Elite Marketing Pro platform because it shows you how to market your business and/or website and what is working now by real entrepreneurs who are in the trenches too. Not someone just talking but real people with real results.
What these systems do is allow you to build lead capture pages to process your opt-in for that free report or gift your giving out to get your prospects email information. Once they have opted in to your list then you should have your email autoreponder email sequence kick in automatically with other messages you want to share with your lists and product they are looking for and should be related to the report or gift you gave them when they opt-in.
Here below is a screenshot of my personal account and some of the lead capture pages I’ve designed here inside Elite Marketing Pro. EMP is a complete system I use with everything you need to launch a marketing campaign fast and painlessly. The beauty of it is that you can create as many as you want and it doesn’t matter what niche or market your in.
Here is one of my marketing funnels and lead capture page and how it looks like with a lead capture system.
Now lets take a look at one of my marketing funnels using my own personal websites below. Obviously this one of my sites where it has many other pages, products and blog all in one. Typically you would just create a one page website hosting your lead capture page or you could use a great WordPress Plugin called FunnelKit ( They are currently developing a mobile ready version which will be awesome.
Of course if you know what tools to use you can design and make your website look as good as a lead capture page system but frankly I think you’ll prefer the lead capture system since it is already set up and ready for you to launch your campaigns. You just have to fill in some areas required for you to have everything up an running.
What are the components of what makes a marketing funnel work so well and profitable ? Here are some things you must have in place:
- You need a website like WordPress that has thousands of options to make your website or blog like a million dollar site…Awesome platform and highly recommended. If you need help connect with me and I’ll guide you through.
- A Domain Name – Godaddy.com, Namecheap.com are great registrars to use.
- You need an Email Autoresponder like Aweber to create your Opt-In forms
- You need an affiliate product. Amazon, Clickbank, JVZoo, CommissionJunction.com ( cj.com ), Shareasale.com and many others that are free to sign up and have thousands of affiliate products at your disposal. Just make sure you follow FTC and Spam guidelines to keep everything on the up and up.
- You need to write a compelling offer and sales page that attracts your prospects to opt in for more information or get a free report/ebook or your own newsletter. If you decide to use your blog then just make sure that you put out great unique high quality content on your blog and keep it fresh.
- Once your prospects are in your funnel it is important to nurture this list and don’t blast them with sales pitches all the time but provide value and knowledge they can use. They might be interested in learning how to take their business to the next level and you could be at the right place at the right time to help them with their problems by providing a solution and creating an ally that will follow you as long as you provide value to them on a consistent basis. This is the reason blogging is so powerful to be used as a medium to pass on our knowledge and expertise or a physical product that provides relief or solve a problem and help others in the process. This is why a marketing funnel is so important to your success.
When you have a great funnel with a great product combination you will immediately know by the response of your prospects.
If you have any questions or would like to learn how to build your own blog or website with WordPress connect with me and I’ll guide you through and we can possibly even network together. Please share if you enjoyed and thanks for reading.