Struggling In Building Your List ?
Value is defined by the market you are after. If you are offering weight loss tips then a free report on how to loose weight would be appropriate for this market.
How to build a list ?
In order to get started building your list you will need to have a couple of things in place:
- First, you will need a website to place your opt-in form to collect your leads and prospects emails.
- Second, you will need an email autoresponder like Aweber or Getresponse email management system where you can manage all your lists if your going after multiple niches. This will allow you to stay in touch with your prospects and you can pretty much set all this up on autopilot.
- Third thing you will need is a product, newsletter or report you can give away to get your leads to opt-in in exchange for their email information.
If you don’t want to go through the headache of building a lead funnel there are great systems like EMP already designed with everything in place and all you have to do is send traffic and collect commissions every month.
Here are some keys to success with six list building strategies and marketing techniques you can use in listbuilding immediately:
- Facebook PPC – One of the quickest list building tactics you can use is PPC marketing. Facebook has over 1.4 Billion users and with it’s extensive targeting platform you can laser target your audience. However if your trying to promote a work from home business or other related niches you will not be able to since Facebook has blocked this kind of advertising but there are ways around it if you know how.
- Google Adwords PPC – Like Facebook, Google frowns on work from home advertising but again you can get around it if you give away a free ebook of some sort in a related niche but not directly related if that makes sense. For example: You can give away a free bootcamp on learning how to recruit people into their business. Google adwords can be very expensive. Instead you could use Micrsoft/Yahoo to test your ads and they are also more affiliate marketing friendly.
- Solo Ads – This method uses other peoples email lists. Usually you just provide your link where you want the traffic to go to and they will write the email to their own lists. Why? They want to protect their lists from spamming and unrelated niches. If your product is not related to their list in most cases they will not send it to their lists. So, find a related niche solo ad vendor.
- Ad Swaps – If you have a list already, you could do an ad swap with someone who has a related niche list as well. You would contact them and find out if it would be a good match for either of you. This method usually does not require an exchange of funds you are simply borrowing their list and they are borrowing your list.
- Blogging – This method requires using SEO strategies, a little more effort and work on your part because you are depending on the traffic to come from organic searches online.
If you have a new site it can take a little while to start generating some significant traffic. However, regardless if you choose paid marketing or not you still need to have a blog.
This will be your own real estate online and once you get it going and updating regularly in the long term it is a wise move.
This also allows you to brand yourself as an expert and can create a loyal following for years to come and more importantly no one can kick you out of your own house but if you are using someone else’s real estate they can kick you out any time they please.
6. Videos – Youtube is the second largest search engine behind Google and gets billions of views every single month of people searching for how to videos or specific niche related videos. If your not afraid of getting in front of a camera than this is a great way to draw attention to your capture pages, blog or affiliate products.
Another area that you MUST pay attention to is, How to attract people to your products, newsletters and free reports.
How are you going communicate with your audience to generate leads and prospects into your business ?
The key to success is, Writing and crafting an ad, an email or content for your blog that includes the right message which attracts them to you even if they don’t buy from you at first. If not you will be running around aimlessly without a plan.
This is why attraction marketing and knowing these methods or strategies are number one priority and can allow you to practically write your own check by being able to recruit endless leads and prospects into your business without wasting time and money chasing dead beat leads.
Share this with someone who deserves more success and you care about, let’s help some people!
To Your Abundance!
Did This Help You? If so, I would greatly appreciate if you commented below and shared on Facebook