Nowadays, many in online business world are asking how to get website traffic.
Getting website traffic is indeed an extremely difficult thing for the success of any online business. Most of the people are suffering, struggling and failing when trying to increase their traffic and to keep their website afloat.
The success of online business depends on how largely dedicated the owner is. If you are committed to learn the right strategies and techniques to get and increase the website traffic, then it will surely be possible.
These techniques and strategies in generating traffics are very important as soon as you launch your website.
As it was the lifeline or the bloodstream of the online business, meaning when having no traffic will only result to no sales. There are several low cost techniques in getting website traffic and those are discussed below.
- Blogging – One of the best techniques in generating and increasing your website traffic is blogging. Blogging gives you the freedom to write all about your website’s services and products and having this opportunity will greatly contribute in increasing website traffic. The more you write, the more you give content on search engines to be indexed. You must use keywords for your writing contents and it will result for a higher ranking spot in search engines. Moreover, maintaining blog is very inexpensive since you do your own content writing or you can just hire a freelance content writer.
- Article Submission and Writing – There are several directories for free online article submission and writing. These article submission and writing sites allows the writer to include or post their website within the content of the article. Make this directories as an advantage for you to freely advertise or promote your online business websites by creating backlinks that will direct the traffic into your website.
- Giving Freebies – All of the people loves to get a free stuff. Use this technique to increase website traffic by giving away eBooks, advice, reports and free content in some stuff. This will surely attract visitors and will result to an increased traffic. You can also use freebies or giveaways by other website in online forums but you should include a link that will point towards your website.
- Forum Posting – Forum posting allows you to give an answer or advice about the questions that relates your services and products. This will show your expertise in the field and therefore will encourage the viewers or readers to visit your website. In every answers you make, leave your website’s URL as your signature. This is a one simple and easy way in getting website traffic.
- Online Directories – By posting your website’s URL in online directories, it will increase your online presence. You should submit your URL’s website in several website directories and it will create a valued backlinks into your website. Directory listing gives various benefits such as link popularity, increase website traffic, increased search engines visibility and direct advertising exposure.
- Link Exchange – Link exchange is a popular approach to grow your page rank and produce a maximum incoming traffic. But there are many considerations you must regard before performing this strategy. As its name implies, link exchange is merely exchanging of links with other online business owners. By performing so, it will create reciprocal links with the higher PR websites.
- Links to .Gov and .Edu – Websites containing an extension name of .gov and .edu are highly ranked in search engines. You should make your link appear to those websites and subsequently will increase website traffic.
- Newsletter – This is a great technique to let the people know what are your services and products. Moreover, you can use this to offer a free advice and answer relevant issues and problems to your niche. Just like in other techniques, you can leave your link or URL in the newsletter as your signature to encourage the viewers to visit your website.
- Social Bookmarking – Social bookmarking will allow you in building profiles in social networking website. Having your own social account or profile, you can create a follow link to your website and it will be much better when your contact friends are helping you in getting website traffic.
- Free Classified Ads – This is a great means in advertising your website’s products and services. Those advertisements can be linked back into your website and subsequently will increase your site’s traffic.
- Host a Contest – You can use the auto-responder of your website to host some type of contests. For example, when they signed up in your newsletter, they are automatically qualified in winning a free eBook or something like that. This is a simple but excellent way in getting website traffic and increasing traffic at the same time.
- Affiliate Programs – this technique is recommended if your online business offers a product or eBook. This is negotiating to other website owners by giving them a portion in the sales in exchange of permitting your products to be posted in their website. By using this technique, you can increase website traffic at the same a chance to sell more products.
- Use tell-a-friend script – This will enable your past customers to pass around the link of your website. This is very simple, when someone visited your website, it will be passed to a friend, to the friend’s friend and so on. This contributes a direct help in getting an increased traffic for website and also for building the customer’s base. What makes this very amazing is this is absolutely free and this is one of the most popular technique used by online business owners.
Another attractive option for faster traffic is using paid traffic techniques. However, for starting businesses and for the small ones, it will be very impractical to spend money if there are a lots of free techniques in getting website traffic with just limited resources.
Another way to increase web traffic is by getting to high level events where you could rub shoulders and get the best and latest tactics like the No Excuses Summit Vl in Las Vegas this June.
If you liked the blog post click the Google Plus below…