Today I want to tackle an area that gets a lot of attention like Search Engine Optimization even the big “G” ( Google ) pays attention to it and so should you.
What do I mean by ” Making a FAR more lucrative website using SEO – Search Engine Optimization “.
When building or should I say, ” Before building your website you should spend some time planning “.
- What is the niche of the market you are going to be part of.
- Doing some ” Keyword Research “, using Google’s Free Keyword Planner Tool to find what people are search for in the particular niche your in.
- Once you find the best keywords people are searching for you will spread them around your website. Using them sparingly between 3 to 5% ratio not over doing it.
- Write unique and high quality content to your site if you have a Blog which now a days are called websites too. If you’re not a good writer there are many good writing services available online that can write the grade of content your site should have.
- Most of the time it is always best if your niche is about your hobby and/or passion. It makes it easy to write and work with less effort and more joy of doing something you love. 99% of the people are looking for valuable information when they are at there computer click on the keypad to search for an item or know how about something and this could be your keywords too.
- Once you have your site with the right content, an opt-in box you giving away a newsletter or some ebook on doing something, this could be your ebook about your expertise and knowledge. Why do you want an opt-in box or referred to as auto-responders in the internet marketing world, the reason you want this is because some readers might be interested in what you have to say and you can stay in touch with them and can even monetize this list if done correctly.
- Now it’s time to get some traffic…you have a couple of options here you could sit and wait or if your like most of us you want to get some people looking at what you have to offer. I just wrote another post about, ” Top 5 ways to generate low cost website traffic ” Visit Here to Read More…
- Every time you post new information or content on your site you should publish it to all social media sites.
- Also, there are some free and inexpensive press release directories who have their own audience you could write to.
- There are also, “Solo Ads” this is a quick way to get some traffic but you might have to do some tweaking to the Ad to get a winner or you could borrow some one else Ad Template but use your spin and make it unique and possibly better. Once you get an Ad that delivers the type of audience you are searching for then your journey gets more interesting because now you have your future in your hands and what you do with it is what matters most.
- There are other methods of marketing your site but it can get pretty expensive if you don’t know what you’re doing. I am talking about PPC – Paid Per Click advertising like Google Adwords, Microsoft Ad Center, and other search engines. But, once you find a winning Ad you could make instant profits.
Search Engine Optimization is a long term plan and can take as little of a few months or as long as a couple of years depending on how much effort you put into keeping your website fresh and up to date with great and highly sought after information and how to knowledge you can provide to keep your readers and specially your customers.
These are some of the best ways to make a lucrative website using search engine optimization.
Until Next Post,