Even Though You Will Need Both Eventually – Starting A Business Requires A Different Approach!
Building a business online is simple if you know what is working and what is not working in your current market ( This Is Key To Your Success ).
All business whether small or large corporations practice this philosophy every single day to stay on top of their game.
And it is why these steps are essential to starting a business from scratch and later we will talk about marketing and what you should know to help your business brand and future.
Here are the differences you need to consider with building a business:
- Before you do anything you need to do extensive market research to find your market and prospects. One way is by doing a keyword research with tools like Google’s Keyword Planner. This is a great tool and gives you great information too.
- Picking a Domain Name requires extensive keyword research as well because you will need to find out what your market is searching for when they type into their search browsers using Google, Yahoo, Bing or any search engine. By finding Low Competition Keywords, High Search Volume you can find a great Domain Name and keywords that you can use in your content letting search engines like Google know what your website or blog is about.
- Hosting is relatively inexpensive and will run you about $10 a month. Some of the Companies available are 1and1 Hosting, Hostgator, iPage and many others. Hosting will house your business website or blog and everything you publish plus this is where you design your site to look and feel like you want. A popular website or blog platform is WordPress which you will install in your back office of your Hosting C-Panel.
- Now you need your own product, a PLR product you can Rebrand as your own or use affiliate products built by other people who let you sell them for a percentage of the price up to 70%.
- Or you could build a business from scratch by using an existing profitable affiliate program that has done 99% of the work for you like Elite Marketing Pro.
If you need more sales you need to look into the Marketing. This is a big component of your businesses success as well and needs to be strategically implemented to maximize your profits and ROI’s ( Return On Investments ).
Just like building a business you will need to do some keyword research whether you are creating PPC Ads or just creating content for your website or blog.
Either way you want to know what your potential clients and/or website visitors what they are actively looking for, so you can target that specific market.
Then there is Social Signals you could use to create your brand and awareness of your business and/or product. Just remember that social signals is an area where you create relationships with your readers and followers to turn them into potential paying clients.
To generate more sales you need to be proactively making contact and providing value with your social signal engagement on social media sites like GooglePlus, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, StumbleUpon and many others available to you.
If you are always providing value to your readers and followers on social networking sites they will pay it forward by joining your newsletter on your blog, they will be more likely to visit your website or blog from these social signals and even share your content to their audience as well.
Remember that publishing quality content and relevant content to what they are looking for you will generates more interest in people visiting your site to read your value packed content.
Also consistency and frequency of your content is the key to being successful with a blog.
” Find A Problem And Provide A Solution ” it is the Philosophy and Mindset of a true Entrepreneur!
If you liked the blog post click the Google Plus below…