Want to know some cool and cheap internet traffic sources you could use to market and get more exposure to your business ?
If you’ve been struggling to find traffic online don’t despair, not only is there enough internet traffic for everyone but there is a never ending long list of sources to find traffic online.
Beware! – If you run into a new source of traffic make sure to take a deeper look at the company, how long they’ve been around and how reliable are they to send you the traffic you pay for. Read reviews and see if it would be a good fit for you and your business.
Quick Tip: Make sure that you track all of your traffic by adding tracking id to your affiliate url’s or your personal product url’s. This will give you data and information of what traffic is working and which traffic is not so you don’t waste your money unnecessarily.
You can easily find huge pools internet traffic from California, to Texas, New York, Florida, Canada or even United Kingdom if you know where to look.
In this blog post I want to share some great little places for placing ads that won’t bust your wallet with these 7 marketing platforms below.
If you would like to connect with me on social media, Click on each icon and I’ll connect with you too!
The truth is that getting qualified targeted traffic is a hard nut to crack because you must learn and master one medium and one strategy at a time plus learn how to apply it to your business to yield you a high return on your investment.
After all, this is the reason your in business in the first place, Right? But, I must warn you; Don’t go at it blindly.
Learn as much as you can about the marketing platform you feel comfortable using.
There are a host of methods you could use to market your business or products online and below are some methods I’ve personally used to build and grow my business.
I’ve been learning and applying these marketing strategies for a little while now and this is what I’ve learned thus far but continuing to learn more every single day.
1. Blogging – Blogging has been a place where I’ve laid my foundation to educate, share and connect with like minded people whom share the passion of helping others as well and learning from those who know more about a specific subject.
This is a platform I hold dearly because of its leveraged power and how much reach you have to expose your content is infinite. Plus You Brand Yourself while leveraging your value to engage with your followers and readers.
If you don’t own a blog I suggest you start one yesterday. Most successful entrepreneurs I know of have a blog and it is the nerve center of their business and it is your own domain and should be the nerve center of your business.
If a business or a product goes out of business it is no worry for you because all you have to do is change or delete the links going to that particular product or service but your blog will remain and will continue to grow as you keep sharing high value with your readers and visitors.
If you use a WordPress platform use a Plugin like Broken Link Checker. I use it and have experienced this with some going out of business and I immediately correct the problem so I don’t get my blog penalized by Google Search Engine.
I love blogging because it matches my passion of helping others by providing my readers high quality value they can use in their business and grow their own business through my experience along the way.
My Biggest Tip I Can Give You: If you would plan on building a blog of your own, just make sure that you do something you have a passion for and you will never work a day in your life instead you’ll have fun doing something you love to do.
2. Social Media – Social Media has many platforms available for generating internet traffic and is a great place to connect with like minded people and leverage your connections:
- Twitter – Twitter is a free platform to make image posts, text posts, video posts, educational posts, and share value to get more exposure for your brand and your business. Twitter also has Paid Ads as well. Have not used the paid ads yet.
- Facebook – Not only can you build a personal profile to brand yourself but you can create a business page to brand your business too. Facebook also has Paid Marketing Ads where you can laser target your market more effectively with all the data Facebook has on buyers. Videos work better, more effective and you could get clicks as low as $.03 cents per click to your website link plus the engagement factor with other like minded people.
- Google+ – Google Plus social media platform is a free plus a great place to connect with like minded people who are looking for solutions to problems as well. It is important to build relationships though your content and following people whom you like to connect with. Google+ has many groups in almost every single category you could imagine and a great places to network with them as well. This platform can generate great people who are interested in learning more about your business but must be done while building relationships not just buy my stuff!
- Youtube – If you don’t mind being on camera or getting videos done for you to put on your channel. This method does get traffic as being the number two of online traffic getting. They also have a paid platform though Google Adwords. Test small and scale as you find winners.
- Instagram – Instagram has grown to be a great place to generate free leads from your image posts. Facebook acquired Instagram recently and now are part of the Facebook paid marketing ads as well. So, if you would like to post ads on Instagram you could do it from Facebook. If you want to know what Hashtags are popular on Instagram checkout the Instagram Directory.
- Pinterest – Pinterest has over 100 Million users, a free platform you can post your image content, your blog posts and your products. Pinterest has a paid ad service where you can target your audience directly.
3. LeasedAdSpace – Instantly reach more visitors online, and
dramatically increase your daily website traffic using this advanced viral traffic system.
4. Microsoft Ads – It is a great place to start and test in your PPC Marketing to hone in on your winning market and find winning ads you can test on other platforms to leverage the power of multiple sources.
5. 7Search.com – I’ve found 7Search to be another inexpensive and great place to test ads and find the winners to scale up to other more powerful and more costly for ppc marketing search.
6. Online Forums – You can find a few forums in pretty much every market or niche your in. Most forums are free to join. The best way to leverage forums is by setting up your signature file where you will place your link to your blog/website or products.
Do not place links on the comments or answers so you don’t get banned. Type your keyword or market and add forums in your search and you’ll find a host of them online.
SimilarWeb.com is a great place to find forums in different categories using their search box. See image below so you could find the right forum for you and your business.
7. Fiverr.com – Find internet traffic to your products or service starting from only $5 to grow your audience and your business. One of the hidden secrets I recently discovered from a top six figure earner who has used this cheap internet traffic source to grow his blog to millions of visitors today.
If you liked the blog post click the Google Plus below…