Build An Online Business In 2017 With A Blog The Right Way. Get the guidance, and a map to show you the path that leads where many six figure earners are…
There are several ways to build an online business but one that I’ve used for over 7 years has been blogging online and finding a reputable companies, system (s) or affiliate programs is key to branding yourself.
Branding yourself is important to your better secured business plus enjoy your business for years and even decades. You do this by investing in additional wealth of knowledge you can interpret in your own way making it unique, targeting your market is important to note as well.
One rule that must be implemented right away from the beginning of your business is, You need to become a product of the product so you can speak honestly, with authority and intelligently about the company or maybe you have your own product.
This has been one of the most valuable gained knowledge over the years in online business. I continue to learn and invest as I grow my business using the right systems with reputable companies. Why? Because when you know, use and implement the systems and affiliate programs you would want only to promote or sponsor one that you personally know works and you can attest to it! Your Credibility is at Stake!
Blogging affords you the leverage of reaching millions of people in a primary niche and cross marketing into other niches which can be very lucrative as well.
The number one most valuable product in my business has been the Free Attraction Marketing Bootcamp. What this free 10 day attraction marketing bootcamp does is, It sends you different attraction marketing strategies daily and how to use it in your business and your marketing directly into your email everyday for ten days and when you finish the bootcamp I can honestly say that this attraction marketing bootcamp will help you improve your marketing strategy and generate more leads and make more sales in your business.
This is why I’ve personally helped over 400 people in just one business and using it myself. This is how I know it works. I own most of EMP products and use them all in my business because they are effective and gets me results.
The question is, How can you build an online business with a blog ?
You must provide high value and a solution to a problem your readers or visitors are hungry for or are in need of so they will be more inclined to return to read more of your content, subscribe to your newsletter, or purchase your product (s).
You see, when you are freely giving away valuable information, knowledge, how to guides and educating people in a particular niche or market you fill a need or solve a problem and as a result many will follow you along your journey and even pay you for other product you might have.
People are always looking for solutions to a problem online and if you can give them the solution then you have a potential subscriber, follower, possibly a friend or JV – Joint Venture or business partner and in many cases someone who wants to invest in themselves.
If your audience comes to trust and like you they would be more than likely to buy from you later in the relationship.
What does this have to do with building an online business? Everything!
You see, you need to have this kind of focus and excitement before you begin blogging to make it the nerve center of your online business. Simply put, if your blog cannot provide a solution to a specific problem or fill a need then you are prong to failure from the start.
Word of advise: Do your due diligence in the market or niche you are targeting. Learn more about the niche by visiting websites like Google Keyword Planner which is a free tool to use and can provide you with information/data to help you launch your blog more prepared, and there are other tools but some will cost you.
Visit other blogs in your niche and create an alliance with them if possible, not only can you get a link back from a higher authority blog which can provide great exposure to you, your brand and your blog! You can do this by asking to guest post on their blog for exchange a link back to your blog.
I also wrote a great in-depth article about market research you can read here > How to do market research for your business website or blog
Find the right market by using a specific problem people might be searching for online and most of the times you could find through simply doing a Google Search.
You will find the top ten blogs or websites related to this market and can provide you with keywords they are using in their articles or pages by simply taking the Website/Blog URL and inputing it into Google Keyword Tool and it will provide you with a list of keywords they are using in their website or blog like I show you how to do in the article mentioned in previous paragraph.
Google keyword tool will freely tell you how many people are in your market and other related keywords you can use in your content and marketing.
Maybe you have an idea you think you would like to talk about with your audience on your blog but you should do a market research to see if you even have a market and more importantly, buyers!
I know Photographers, Knitting Instructors, Business Magazines, Carpenters, Architects, and many other online business (s) whom use a blog to keep their audience up to date on new developments, new products , or new information.
Use an autoresponder like Aweber mail management system to build your own list (s) of subscribers and/or buyers. With an autoresponder you can keep in touch with your subscribers and buyers to build a long lasting relationship and potentially lifetime consumers as well.
And it is important that you truly and honestly enjoy what ever you blog is about. Just make your blog, Yours! Have a good time, provide high value and meet wonderful people plus as a bonus you can get paid by recommending products you have used, you can tell them more about how it will help them as it has helped you.
You can truly enjoy blogging and sharing plus it can be the best experience in your online business when you love what you do. You’ll never work a day in your life!
Let your creativity and ideas flow as if you were speaking to your best friend (s).
- Set aside time to dedicate to your blog away from distractions.
- Develop a routine of a certain time you would like to do your blogging.
- Everyday create a list of at least 5 top priorities needed to be completed first the following day and then work on less priority tasks like emails or social media or making phone calls.
Learn how to leverage social media outlets to bring in awareness to your brand, products and your blog. Invest in self-development areas like, ” Marketing “.
If no-one sees your products or your brand then simply your business dies as quickly as you start your business online.
There are free methods to do marketing as well and these methods combined with paid methods plus a complete system to market your business professionally from the beginning and have the training plus step by step video instructions on how to use the complete system.
Me, I prefer in the morning when having a nice cup of coffee and a fresh mind.
One of the habits developed over the years has been improving my time management by jotting down that great idea you just thought of while commuting to work in the morning and then use it for an awesome blog post or article you would like to expand on later on.
It has worked great for me and think it will for you as well. There are endless ideas all around you, you just have to be more observant.
If we don’t jot these valuable ideas down when you think of them you will surely forget what it was like I have many times until I learned this little technique and it has allowed me to come up with some great content over the years.
You can also find out what is trending that could be related to your market. You can use a free tool like Google Trends and do a search for your market.
Don’t just copy and paste from another website or information you find in a magazine. This is copywriting infringement and Google frowns on this however, you could syndicate by using your own take on it and sending them to the article if they wish to read more.
Recommended things you need for your own online business blog:
- Domain Name – Use a name that either has the main keyword or part of the product in it. Example: If people look for Popcorn don’t you think that the one with popcorn in the domain name would show up in the search results?
- Hosting – There are several hosting companies like Hostgator.com, 1and1.com and others. I’ve used both of these and they have worked well for me. Your WordPress Blog platform will be installed through here. There are easy videos to follow and if you have questions post them below.
- Email Management – I’ve used Aweber.com for years and always very reliable. This system will allow you to have multiple list from multiple businesses and allow you to reach everyone personalized emails by just writing one email. This is a must have if you want to grow your business.
- A Complete Marketing System with the best tools and the best Marketing Training that helps you get your online business on the right track leveraging the latest strategies in marketing and blogging. EMP provides you with a blog you can customize to your taste, you get complete library of marketing training in all aspects of marketing online to grow your business fast, Weekly live training, a complete capture page system with pre-built capture pages, your own blog to start earning an additional source of income plus much more. EMP system is designed to help you grow your business, give you the training and tools to prosper.
- Subtotal – $35.00a month ( Hosting & Email Management ), $10 – $15 for a Domain Name for one year. Don’t recommend more than two years. If you don’t want the responsibility of servicing and building your own blog you could use A Complete Marketing System that provides everything you need to create your own income online.
It’s the least expensive online business you can start anywhere in the world with just an internet connection and a computer using a blog or you could even invest in a full blown marketing training system with built-in capture page system and a prospects management platform plus products you can sell and make up to 100% of the profit, yes this is true and real.
If you would love to learn more then checkout the video with my business mentor Tim.
Let’s make 2017 your best year yet for you and your family. Stop struggling and get your online business with a blog launched in 2017. EMP has the tools and training to help you succeed online whether with your blog or your current business either way EMP can help you discover an amazing system and amazing people!
Have A Prosperous 2017 in your Online Business with a Blog!
You may also like -
Latest posts by Reinaldo Lopez (see all)
- 3 Secrets of Top Direct Selling Consultants - June 15, 2017
- Marketing With Serpstat Keyword Site Analyzer Tool - May 21, 2017
- Content Marketing To Attract Your Market - May 19, 2017