The the answer might surprise you but one thing is for sure, the answer is always the same.
There are many elements that are in place to achieve success with an at home business. And I would like to elaborate more on exactly what these are.
On the surface there are three parts you must have to succeed:
- You must have a product that people need and are looking for. This is where market research comes into play. First you must have a hungry market with a problem and then have or create a product to give to them the solution. Surprisingly enough, many people try to do it the other way around and it is one of the reasons why they fail.
- As mentioned above, You need a Market looking for your product! For example: If you want to catch Salmon you don’t go to the middle of the ocean and throw a net and hope to catch Salmon. No,You go to a river or stream where the Salmons are and then you will have a much better chance of catching some Salmon. In other words you need to know where your market is and what are they looking for.
- Now that you have a product and know who your market is you need a way to catch the Salmon, Right ? Now you need traffic to buy your products. This is the number one reason 95% of entrepreneurs fail with an at home business. You need to have a proven marketing strategy that not only gets people to buy your product but do it in a cost effective manner. If it costs you $1.00 to get a customer then you need to be making hopefully $2.00 or more to continue doing business.
The keys to success are having all of these pieces of the puzzle in place but also the true keys to success is having a complete system that streamlines the process for you so you can work more efficiently and more productively.
What do I mean by a system ?
All successful entrepreneurs have a lead funnel system like:
- Having a website to funnel your prospects and convert them into buyers for you. If your doing affiliate marketing than you need a capture page to collect people’s information so you don’t have to pay for marketing two times for the same customer.
- You need an effective lead sales funnel which once your prospect or customer enters their email details they are forwarded automatically to the sales page to monetize your leads into sales and if they don’t buy the first time the system can follow up with them to convert them into sales further in the process.
- You need a follow up system to collect email information. Let me give you an example: When the Temper.pudic mattress came out they collected the email information to stay in touch with their potential customers and many did not buy the first time they received their DVD and Sample in the mail but because they collected their email information they stayed in touch with prospects and some bought even a year or later after their initial contact with them. Emails are free after initially capturing their information.
- You also need a payment processing system if you have your own product. If you are doing affiliate marketing than this is done for you by the product owner.
Remember at the beginning I said, That all successful entrepreneurs keys to success with their at home business were the same!
The answer is, We all have a System in place that works 24/7 for us and we focus our efforts on getting highly qualified traffic to our lead funnel systems.
If you want a system that works for you 24/7 then join me in Elite Marketing Pro.
You must also understand Marketing and what types of marketing to use and how to use it to increase your profits, minimize time and profit losses.
If you enjoyed this article please share and leave comments and/or questions. Would love to hear your comments.