What Are The Pieces Of The Puzzle On How To Build A Blog That Is Profitable ?
Many wonder what is the secret sauce to building a profitable blog you might say. There are certain things you need to take into account before you start:
- Are you building a blog about what your passionate about ?
- Is your blog be specifically for selling affiliate products ?
- Are you building a review blog reviewing other people’s products.
- Do you know who your market is ?
- Do you know how to find your market ?
- Will you build your blog yourself or will you outsource for someone to do for you ?
- What is your budget ? No Budget or No Worries! Either way don’t worry! We will elaborate on this more…
- What marketing methods are you using ? Social Media, Paid Marketing, or Winging It!
- Lead Generation – How will you generate traffic to your site ? Without this you will struggle online!
Free webinar training on Lead Generation this Thursday April 23rd, 2015 at 9 PM EST. Click here for details…
Let’s start from the top.
To Build A Blog, the pieces of the puzzle are:
- Hosting – Hostgator.com or 1and1.com.
- Domain Name – You can get one at: NameCheap.com, or GoDaddy.com.
- Blog Website Platforms like: WordPress, Joomla, WP Commerce, Blogger, LiveJournal, Weebly and Ghost among many others available.
- Content – Your blog needs high quality unique content and a lot of it targeting your specific niche.
- Marketing – Where do you market and what is your marketing budget ? There is a faster way but not necessarily the most inexpensive which is Paid Marketing like Paid Per Click, Paid Per View or Paid Per Action.
Here are some less expensive and popular places you could use in your paid marketing strategy:
- Paid Per Click Marketing – Microsoft Ad Center
- Yahoo Ads or Yahoo Native Ads
- Paid Per Click Marketin – Facebook PPC Markteing
- Paid Per View Marketing – MediaTraffic.Com ( Requires an initial investment of $200 ) but you can get some cheap traffic and leads.
- Solo Ads – SoloAdsAgency.Com Done For You Traffic ( Requires an investment of minimum $250 )
Here are some Free methods you can use in your marketing efforts:
- Blogging – This requires your time and it is important to get organized to be more productive and have the least of distractions. You want to publish high quality unique and valuable content people are searching for. Pay attention to trends. Maybe it’s something your knowledgeable about and/or passionate about either way provide quality.
- Social Networking – It is essential in today’s fast moving pace to link up with social media platforms where you can build a responsive and professional readers and share your opinions in the way of content to these platforms. Choose one platform first and build it from the ground up, know what networking angle and how you want to engage with your readers, visitors and potential clients or buyers. Find groups in your niche and network and provide them with valuable knowledge they can use immediately if you can, they will reciprocate. #SocialMedia platforms like: #GooglePlus, #Facebook, #Twitter, #StumbleUpon and many others available to you. Remember to use #Hashtags in Social Media sites like mentioned above with keywords related to what your content is about. Read more in my previous article, Social Signals And Social Networking
- Forums – Here you can network with like minded people in the same niche your in and get inside tips on what ever you need to learn and/or share your opinions and content via the Author’s Box or Signature where you will describe what you offer and your link to your website so readers and followers can find you. Don’t Spam, it’s the fastest way to get black flagged.
- Bookmarking – This platform allows you to share your content with others interested in sharing your quality and unique content on their site by sharing your link to their network. It is a great way to get links back to your website where it will increase your website popularity in Google’s eyes.
- Knowledge – Where do you get your knowledge from ? Online popular and targeted information to your niche and market by visiting other blogs, forums and other networking sites list on Wikipedia.
Learn one thing and become good at it with only one marketing strategy and get good at it and you will become a source of information for people looking for a solution that solves their problems and you could profit from via eBooks, Courses/HowTo’s, or a membership site where you share knowledge and tips for paid members through a private blog or membership software used if you use WordPress for example.
What ever type of website you have you should always have a blog where you keep your subscribers and readers coming back to read your quality content and buy more from your blog.
Blogging is a Long Term plan that requires dedication, consistency, and actionable daily tasks done everyday at the beginning until you can settle in for the long haul regardless of weather conditions or where you want to work from as long as you have internet service available.
Blogging is fun and specially gratifying if you are passionate and knowledgeable about something. It doesn’t matter what niche you get into if there is a good size market available. Do a good market research before you begin your journey.
If you have questions about this or any other articles let us know in the comment area below. Thanks!
Here is a great video that walks you through some of the steps necessary to build a blog…It is a long video but offers a step by step to building your blog from scratch:
If you are looking for more in depth blogging in a step by step process than Rosalind Gardner has been online over 5 years and has been very successful as well. I’t may be one of the most inexpensive ways to learn from a real Pro that is a Blogger full-time and knows what works now. Read more below…
Click here to learn more from Rosalind’s Academy -> Start Training with a REAL Pro NOW to Learn How to Make Money Online as an Affiliate Marketer / Blogger!
You may also like -
Latest posts by Reinaldo Lopez (see all)
- 5 Simple Ways to Generate Internet Traffic Online - September 22, 2017
- Lead Generation Strategies Using Blogging And Attraction Marketing! - August 25, 2017
- USA Jobs Employment Future A Passive Income Online? - August 19, 2017