Having A Lead Capture Page Is A Down Right Necessity If You Want To Enjoy Long Term Success In Business Online or Off-Line!
Why is this so important ?
If you have a small business you might ask yourself, Why do I need a lead capture page ? All of the major name brand stores and companies are doing it and for good reason.
One thing I’ve learned in online business is that, The Money Is In The List! And this is where smart marketers, big brand name stores and smart business owners have taken their marketing to the next level and so should you.
The most valuable asset you could have in business is a list of loyal subscribers and even better than that, a list of loyal consumers.
The investment is quite small when you compare the value of a subscriber and an email list. For example: Did you know that Microsoft purchased Skype for a whopping $8.5 Billion and Skype was not worth on paper anywhere this kind of money.
But why did they pay such astronomical price because of the list of subscribers. The list of subscribers over a lifetime will be worth many times what they paid.
So, How Do You Create A Lead Capture Page To Start Building Your List Of Subscribers ?
- First you need a lead capture page system like LeadPages.net, or join a program like Elite Marketing Pro which includes on as part of their membership which allows you to build professional pages to match your brand and business.
This is where Elite Marketing Pro comes in because they have an integrated a lead capture software that makes the sales process automated.
- The second thing you will need is the Copy you will use in your capture pages. Important to note that your copy must be congruent with your website copy so there is not disconnect in the sales process.
- Third thing you will need are photos you plan to use in your lead capture forms as you seen in the video. If you haven’t watch the video I recommend you watch so you get a better idea of what I’m talking about.
- The fourth thing you will need is an Email Autoresponder service like Aweber which is where you will manage all of your lists segmented into individual businesses or niches.
- The fifth piece if the puzzle is your product. If you don’t have a product and would like to use affiliate products it is perfectly fine. There are free affiliate networks and companies that will allow you to sign up for free as an affiliate. Like Clickbank.com, Shareasale.com or Amazon.com and many others…
If you have your own product then you are going to need additional tools and resources to make everything work as smoothly as possible.
Here are additional things that you will need if you have your own product:
- You will more than likely need to have your own website to process order fulfillment and payment processing.
- If you decide to build a website on WordPress there are plugins like WooCommerce which allow you to process orders and product fulfillment and also integrate payment gateways.
- You will also need a payment processor like PayPal and Shopping Cart or others. Most payment processors will allow you integrate API’s directly with your website so the consumer never leaves your site in the sales process.
To learn more about Elite Marketing Pro watch a free video where I take you behind the scenes and what this is system is about and how it can help you and your business as well.
Share this with someone who deserves more success and you care about, let’s help some more people!
If you liked the blog post click the Google Plus below…
To Your Abundance!
Did This Help You? If so, I would greatly appreciate if you commented below and share… Thank You!
P.S. Subscribe to my Newsletter to get Free Updates!