What Type Of Membership Site Should You Use And Which One Offers The Best Profitable Opportunity?
One way you can reduce your membership site maintenance is by choosing to publish what’s called Evergreen Content.
If you are not familiar with this term, don’t worry. It simply just means that the information and content you provide should be of value today, next month, in 3 months, in 6 months, in a year, in 2 years, in 5 years, and so on.
When you do this, your subscribers can continue to enjoy the benefits for a much longer period of time.
Of course, there are going to be times where you will need to update your content, but you can reduce this time significantly just by making sure the content you publish is as evergreen as possible.
Remember, the focus of your evergreen membership site should be to create a recurring income with the least amount of work. When you use evergreen content that certainly helps you to meet your goal.
When it comes to the type of content that would qualify as evergreen most membership site owners have difficulty figuring out what to provide. It’s not as difficult as you may think.
Here are some great ideas for evergreen content. The more you make use of the more variety and the more beneficial to your subscribers. Of course, that also means the more interest there is in becoming a subscriber.
Here are some of the most popular evergreen content that gets published:
- Articles – You can publish articles either on a your members only site. You can also convert them to PDF for download.
- Audio Interviews – Hands down – this is by far the quickest way to create content!
- PDF Cheat Sheets – Members really enjoy the PDF cheat sheets. These are lists of flowcharts, mindmaps, or other resources.
- Tutorial videos –Camtasia is a great way to quickly record videos for your membership site.
- Webinars – Members like webinars because they are interactive and you can have some fun creating them. It’s a win win all the way around.
When it comes to having a successful evergreen membership site, there is success and then there is real success.
Those enjoying the latter have learned how to make use of evergreen content and to maximize their profits while minimizing their invested time.
Why not follow in the steps of those who are already enjoying success?
Here is a video on how to build a membership site with WordPress by WPforAll, enjoy!
If you liked the blog post click the Google Plus below…