Is Your Content Marketing Working For You ?
First we need to answer a few questions about your content marketing writing and who are you writing for.
Being clear about who you are writing for and market you are targeting gives you a more precise idea of what your content should sound like.
Quick Question: Have you done your research before writing a word ?
You are writing for an audience and expect your audience to read your content. So, Therefore you need to know if their is an Audience!
The way you do this is by going over to Google Keyword Research Tool and search to see what words or phrases people are typing in related to what you would like to write about.
Here is a video I recorded that shows you how to do a keyword research to find these words and phrases.
Keyword Research Video -> How To Gain An Unfair Advantage Over Your Competition!
Next your going to look at how you will structure your story and how you will deliver your punchline and how you will keep your audience engaged and wanting to read more from your blog or website by subscribing to your newsletter.
The best way I found is to be yourself and let the creativity flow and worry about structuring afterwards but if you know how you will structure your content marketing it will save you valuable time.
If you struggle with this part of the content creation don’t worry it will come to you as you go along and take your business a little more seriously.
Great content marketing have these elements in common:
- Content is unique and not rehashed or copied from elsewhere.
- The content is valuable and offers a specific solutions to a specific market.
- Your content should educate your audience.
- Your content should be easy to digest and should be written at an 8th grade level for anyone to understand.
- Your content should have a call to action at the end whether it is guiding them to either another blog post, your newsletter or a product you are targeting in your content.
- Your content should be written with your audience in mind and what they expect from your content. Put yourself in your audiences shoes and ask yourself the questions your readers are making when searching for your content and what they expect to find in the content.
- Great content gets readers and subscribers to follow them and take action on what you recommend since they see you as an authority in your field and/or niche.
Marketing your Content:
- Use bookmark services like socialadr.com
- Social media marketing channels like Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest, StumbleUpon, and many others available.
- Press Releases – Submit your content to Press Release sites.
- Become a ghost writer to publish on other blogs and websites with a link back to your content on your site.
- Use Facebook PPC, Micorsoft Ads Center PPC, Solo Ads, Youtube PPC to get traffic and leads.
Here is a great article I read this morning written by coppyblogger.com: Content Marketing: means creating and sharing valuable free content to attract and convert prospects into customers, and customers into repeat buyers.
Many are looking for ways to prevent getting penalized by Google and their algorithms. It is why we always make the effort to provide content as accurate as possible with valuable marketing tips and strategies which is an attribute your content should have as well.
Remember that writing content should be fun and if its a field you know well you will definitely enjoy and flow with your content.
Always think like your reader and write like yourself. by Lun Rey.
Enjoyed our content marketing articles ? Tweet below and share on Google Plus. Thank You!
You may also like -
Latest posts by Reinaldo Lopez (see all)
- Marketing With Serpstat Keyword Site Analyzer Tool - May 21, 2017
- Content Marketing To Attract Your Market - May 19, 2017
- List Building And The Best Way of Automating Your Business - February 25, 2017