Which Option Should You Choose ? Should You Choose Coaching And Mentoring or Should You Go At It Alone ?
Most would go at it alone for one reason or another but what is the cost of you going at it alone and trying to figure it out on your own.
Here are some of the reasons most try to figure it out on their own when first starting a business:
- Number one reason, Didn’t have the funds available to pay for coaching or mentoring. Until Now!
- Another reason is, You could figure it out on your own. You know how to build your own website and sales funnels, lead funnels, your upsells/downsales and know exactly how to make 10K a month.
- You don’t trust anyone to help you on building your business. You have to learn how to outsource some of the things you can let someone else do and particularly don’t enjoy doing. This will give you time to run the business.
- You believe that in a few weeks or a month you will have all the answers and learning everything if you put in the extra hours everyday for at least six months or longer.
- And finally, How hard can it be to have an online business up and running if you just pay someone to build it for you. If you have the funds to let someone else build the business for you then more power to you. This is the quickest way around the learning curve of learning the business and how to maximize profits.
Does any of this sound familiar to you ?
The fact is that I have been through all of the above and after years of trying to figure it out alone and failing in most of online business I overlooked one of the most important parts of achieving success online.
Here are some of the benefits of having coaching and mentoring:
- Number one reason, You will shortcut your way to a successful online business or any business for that matter.
- Number two reason, You will not be at it alone and will have someone with the knowledge and experience to guide you through your obstacles and questions that will arise when building a business.
- You will have a huge advantage over 97% of other businesses by having a coach and mentor.
- You will be able to set up your business properly the first time without wasting valuable time and wasting the little monee you have to invest in your business start up.
- You don’t have to take months or even years to figure out how to build a profitable business.
- You will also have the advantage of being able to scale your business as it continues to grow and take it to the next level.
- Finally, You will avoid the stress of trial and error and most importantly enjoy faster results with your business.
Coaching and mentoring is in most cases used as a last resort with most business entrepreneurs and while there are many reasons most choose this option I have found that if you choose the latter it can take you years and in a lot of cases even make most people fail and quit.
This is the reason I personally recommend that anyone who aspires to start an online business or any business they get coaching and mentoring.
It will save you years of trial and error or wasting more money than if you don’t choose coaching and more importantly provide you with faster results.
The next hurdle is finding the right coaching and mentoring that will get you the right results your expecting from your business.
Another big factor in coaching or mentoring is the cost associated with it. Most of coaching or mentoring programs or systems can cost you hundreds or in most cases thousands of dollars to find experienced and knowledgeable coaches or mentors in any business niche.
Ignition coaching is an exception to any business coaching or mentoring because they are a complete business model and have been doing it for over ten years and they are in the trenches every single day testing and implementing new ideas so you don’t have to waste your time and monies.
And because it is a complete business model the coaching and mentoring is practically a gift for just being part of this awesome community.