Now That The New Year Is Here It’s Time To Figure Out How To Pay Those Bills!
Most spend their hard earn money on buying gifts for their kids, family and friends but then reality sets in when the holidays are over.
Some use credit cards and some even borrow money from lending institutions or a relative to make sure the they don’t miss anyone on their gift list.
Now that the holiday is practically over you probably would like to know how you could pay off those holiday bills before they start accumulating interest specially those high interest credit cards.
Here are a few ideas that might help you out:
- Do a garage sale of that stuff that has been sitting around for a while and just taking up space.
- Go to garage sales and buy great things from other people that you can quickly re-sell yourself at a small profit.
- Have a bake sale and make it a family event. Kids love this stuff and mostly don’t mind helping out.
- Create services for something that your good at like freelance writing copy. Fiverr.com, Elance.com, Odesk.com or Flexjobs.com are great places to offer your service.
- Doing extra work in your profession like plumbing, website designer, or tutoring if your a teacher for example.
- Cover your car with advertising from small businesses that will pay you for this. You can create a magnet ad display online or some off-line services and will turn you a profit.
- Sell your gold or jewelry to make some quick money.
- Check your local Convention Center they might be looking for help and you could make some extra money this way.
- Rent out a space or room in your house or the garage. Just make sure that you screen people and who you rent to.
- Make money doing affiliate marketing online. There are many affiliate networks that you can sign up for free. You just sell their stuff online and make a commission without having to take care of product delivery or payment processing.
If you don’t know how to do affiliate marketing or selling stuff online here is a great affiliate marketing course that shows you how to do it without spending money.
Share this with someone who deserves more success and you care about, let’s help some more people!
If you liked the blog post click the Google Plus below…
To Your Abundance!
Did This Help You? If so, I would greatly appreciate if you commented below and share… Thank You!
P.S. Subscribe to my Newsletter to get Free Updates!