All Businesses Whether Big Or Small On-Line Or Off-Line, They All Need A Sales Funnel! That’s A Fact!
Today customers are spoiled to have that information in your purse or pants pocket.
Mobile technology has taken us into a new space on the web with more reach with more frequent consumers shopping for something online with their Smart Phone.
All businesses need a sales funnel specially online which we would like to talk more about here. So, What are the components needed to have a almost 100% automated and give you more time to do the marketing which is where the money is made.
Here is what we recommend you have as a minimum in your sales funnel:
- First, you need a market. A market that is hungry for something an eBook, a course, a how to video, literature, recipe, or even how to make money online. You find your market by finding out how much competition and how large the market is. Look at the competitors in the market and you can find a niche that fits your needs that is profitable.
- Second, you need a website or blog, a Domain Name and Hosting. ( We recommend both website and blog ). Here you will have your blog content, your products, Ads, Social Signals Sharing, Your Brand Signature and many opportunities using a website and blog.
- Third, you need a product that works and helps your consumer solve their problem.
Be selective when using affiliate products and if possible buy the product and test it out to see if it works as advertised or not than you can give a review like this one whether the product works or not so you could tell the people valuable insights.
When you have your own email lists in the 10’s of thousands then it will be a more profitable business with less cost in your marketing. This is why you need to build ” You Inc. ” and then your product. People buy from people or brand names and you can segment lists accordingly.
You don’t have to continue to spend revenue on marketing while marketing continues to increase in cost per click or views.
- Fourth, you will need an email management system like Aweber or GetResponse to manage your email lists and stay in touch with your subscribers.
This will give you the freedom of emailing an entire list at once when you have something you want to share with them, a tip, a great article on your blog, or a new product you found or build yourself.
You must build a list if you don’t want continue to spend revenue on marketing while marketing continues to increase in cost per clicks or views.
- Fifth, you need a powerful platform like funnel kit that puts it all together without you having to do any technical programming. It is recommended you use a funnel for your opt-ins or a sales page to sell your products which collects emails while you still make sales.
- Six, you need marketing and social signals to get your products and website and blog in front of people already looking for your product because you did a thorough research before starting, Right ? If not then you will have a few obstacles to overcome for your sales funnel to work effectively and efficiently.
We recommend you use marketing platforms like Facebook PPC Ads because it is newbie friendly and provides huge market search parameters to target your niche product.
Another newbie friendly marketing platform to start with is Microsoft Ad Center where you can laser target your ads and spending. Do your keyword research to look at the market size and keywords price per click.
With Social Signals you will your brand profile with a targeted message in your Header or Cover Image ( you can use Canva.com to create a beautiful quality image free ), use this valuable space for your 15 second elevator pitch they want to hear more about.
You need to deliver your message with your target market and connect with communities and people looking for your product.
Use #Hashtags in your message with the keyword you want to target. For example if your targeting people looking for a back pain problem solutions you would use Learn more about #backpainremedies, #backpainremedy or #backpainexercise here: yourwebsite.com.
If you are using Google Plus you can target your specific market by using the “To ” box to type in the market your after and those communities will pop up and you can choose which one will allow you to join free and post in the group community as long as you don’t spam and provide real value.
If using Twitter you can also use #Hashtags in your 140 characters allowed and also add great pictures which engages with your market more.
Facebook is a great place be social as well but takes time to build if you are using free methods. Facebook has a paid ad where you can target your profile to get more Likes or Followers. Or you can have two ads running at the same time one to get more like and the other to generate followers.
Recommend you have a Facebook business profile so people know and find your service or brand. There are over 1.3 Billion people on Facebook. Large market that should not be ignored.
Secret Sales Funnel Kit: Build a traffic sucking, lead generating and sales making funnel with your own professional looking capture pages, sales pages, free report opt-in page and much more…Checkout the video to Sales Funnel Kit Here.