This is an excellent question to ask before you begin spending money on any MLM lead generation you’ll need to start building your MLM business.
Why should you want to do MLM lead generation in the first place?
In recent years the MLM business industry has gotten a black eye because of the false hyped promises of making money and enjoying your freedom.
Only few people considering how many people have tried and have ever achieved any level of success in any MLM business. And even less people have ever been able to maintain some level of achievement over a significant amount of time.
That does not mean that MLM companies are bad or that they don’t work. Neither does it make the opportunities available to the average person as a ways to make some extra money or even as a way to really change your lifestyle.
MLM lead generation is the way to go if your starting your mlm business or even if you’ve been in the game for a while but never paid to much attention to mlm lead generation.
Here are 2 important benefits of MLM lead generation:
- You don’t have to chase friends and/or relatives. If you have been in a couple of MLM businesses any period of time, maybe you have already approached your family and friends and used up any credibility you had when you were not successful the first few times.
- MLM lead generation is an easy and duplicatable way to building your business so that you can pass it on to your downline. A successful network marketing company will tell you that one of the more important components of achieving success is duplication.
Anyone can generate leads and contact them on Skype, Google Hangout, Facetime or the internet with the use of an email autoresponder.
Now that you have a better understanding of the benefits of MLM lead generation and how to market them, lets now take a look at the best of MLM lead generation results.
1. How many times can your leads be sold to? Most MLM lead businesses sell to their leads over and over again. You will be connecting with a prospect that have already been marketed to when you first made contact with them through your ads or social media. Essentially, you want to have your own leads that are only exclusively yours. This ensures you a long term business strategy.
2. How old are these leads? Which lead would you rather contact? A lead prospect that has showed an interest in the last 48 hours or a lead from 48 days ago? Being able to attract a warm market, is a great benefit of a getting fresh MLM leads.
3. How many leads are you getting for your money? Obviously the more MLM leads you generate, the more leads you can generate at a time. This is really important when you are just starting out or when you are helping your downline get started.
4. How good are the quality of your leads? Nothing can compare to an efficient MLM lead generation strategy that gets you both the phone number and the email address and a few qualifying answers to frequently asked questions like “How much can you invest in getting started” or “How soon can you get started” or What is the best time to connect with you?”.
If your prospects are answering these kinds of questions, it means that you are getting a higher quality lead than if you just have an email address.
5. What should be the response rate? As your skill level improves at running your MLM lead generation will improve as well. But the higher quality leads will usually give you a much better response rate even when your skill level is at a novice level.
These are some of the finest MLM lead generation characteristics. Just be very careful when choosing a place to get your mlm leads and list building.
P.S. Get 60% Off on Your Copy of the Attraction Marketing Formula which covers every aspect of lead generation and building a solid business foundation for any business. It will be the best $27 investment you’ll ever make for you and your business.