An Area Often Overlooked Is How To Apply Recruiting Strategies That Gets You Results Before You Even Start!
The idea is to find the right market already looking for your product before building your website or blog and the reason is simple, ideally you want to implement the keywords into your Domain Name, Website content, Articles and Posts on your website and/or blog.
Previously I wrote a blog post on how to understand search engines and how they look at your website through algorithms. Read blog post here…
Here are a few search strategies to find your target market:
- Do a Google search and see what keyword suggestions the search gives you while typing your search and at the bottom of the page you just searched.
- Look at the websites on the first page and reverse engineer these websites by using tools like, Google Keyword Planner, Ahrefs.com, Alexa.com, Majestic.com and see what keywords they are using which gives you great keywords already proven to be successful online.
- Amazon.com – If you are selling a physical product you could do a search on Amazon to see what keyword suggestions it gives you when typing in your search. Image below is a screenshot of what you would see when doing a search.
- Ebay.com – Ebay like Google and Amazon gives you keyword suggestions as well which are the popular products related specifically to your search. See screenshot below and the Boxed area at the top of image…
- Youtube – Like Google, Amazon and Ebay | Youtube gives you keyword suggestions when typing in your search.
It may seem like a lot of tedious work and it is but this is the most important part of doing business online or doing marketing for an off-line business as well.
Without a target market the product does not matter regardless of how good your product is. Target marketing is a skill that if you are doing any type of business you need to learn and study continuously since the markets are always changing and products improving everyday.
If you would like to learn more advanced marketing tips, strategies and secrets then join my Elite Marketing Pro Team to get the most advanced marketing that is working today and not some rehashed old strategies.
If you enjoyed this blog post I would appreciate if you shared this with someone who deserves more success and you care about, let’s help some more people!
If you liked the blog post click the Google Plus below…
To Your Abundance!
Did This Help You? If so, I would greatly appreciate if you commented below and shared… Thank You!
P.S. Subscribe to my Newsletter to get Free Updates, Marketing Tips and Strategies directly to your inbox!