Are You Struggling Ranking Your Website On Google Or Getting Traffic To Your Site ?
Entrepreneurs, bloggers, online businesses and website owners hit a wall when it comes to getting traffic and/or ranking their website on Google, Yahoo, Bing and other search engines.
It is essential to understand at least the minimum when it comes to ranking your website on the search engines.
Today we are going to share a method not freely available by SEO gurus.
PBN’s or Private Blog Networks have been around for a while but mostly kept from prowling eyes because this method works if done correctly.
If you don’t want to outsource this and are on a low budget or are a Do It Yourself type than here are some tips on how to build your own PBN.
First you need to buy some Domain Names – 3 to 10 Domain Names that have a Trust Flow and Page Authority of 10+. You can find these Domain Names at https://domcop.com/domains/high-citation-trust-flow-expired-domains.
You are looking for expired or about to expire Domain Names that already have been registered previously but are available to be purchased. Yes, it will require some work and digging to find these but the end result will be worth it.
- What is Trust Flow ? Trust Flow is how search engines see your site and the value it brings to the search engines. Checkout image below to get a better understanding:
- Where and how do you find the Trust Flow of a URL or Link ? Majestic.com has a free service and all you do is input the URL/Link into the box and it will give you the Trust Flow, Citation Flow and much more useful information I will discuss in this article.
- Get Hosting for each one – Do not recommend using one hosting account for all Domain Names. Search engines will pick up on the IP address and will not give your site the ranking boost you need because the same IP ( Internet Protocol ) will be linking back to your main site your trying to rank. Or you can rent a private server for approximately $100 a month and host as many sites/url’s with different IP’s from hosting services like 1and1.com or Hostgator.com
- Now that you have all of your Domains it is time to set up your sites and publish content on them and point these sites to your main site you want to rank on the search engines. See illustration below:
- Once you have all your sites set up and pointing to your main site now it is time to point all of your social media sites to your PBN sites and your Main Site as well.
This is an example of what a Private Blog Network looks like using all of your social signals to pass the their authority to your main site through your PBN sites.
At this point your probably saying, I have to do all this work and is it worth it. Well I want to show you a search I did with copyblogger.com just to prove this point.
In the image below you will notice backlinks which are websites pointing back to copyblogger that means they have high quality and high ranking websites pointing back to their site.
This is the same principle of having PBN’s pointing back to your site. The higher the trust flow the higher the link juice passed on to your site.
Take a look at the image below and notice the Trust Flow of the backlinks on the right of image below.
As a result copyblogger is an authority site with a high trust flow itself and you can see this below.
This is a very powerful way used by many to increase website rankings on search engines and can improve your website authority and free organic traffic as well.
If you feel like this is out of your league or don’t want to do this yourself then you can always outsource it but I must warn you, to get this done the right way and using whitehat methods only it will cost you.
You could use a service like freelancers.com to get your sites built for you.
- Ranking Your Website And Google Latest Update Narwhal
- How To Improve Website SEO To Get More Traffic
If you enjoyed this article and found it valuable please tweet below, thank you.