Are You Struggling Ranking To Get Website Traffic To Your Site ?
Entrepreneurs, bloggers, online businesses and website owners hit a wall when it comes to getting traffic and/or ranking their website on Google, Yahoo, Bing and other search engines.
It is essential to understand at least the minimum when it comes to ranking your website on the search engines and increase website traffic!
PBN’s or Private Blog Networks have been around for a while but mostly kept hidden from prowling eyes because this method works if done correctly.
What is a Private Blog Network or PBN?
A private blog network (PBN ) is a set of domains that you or another individual owns. It is possible to have a PBN consisting of free blogs, like wordpress.com, tumbr.com, or livejournal.com. Typically, the free blog domains do not have as much power as self hosted blogs.
Warning! If not done correctly Google mainly will see it as a gray/blackhat method of trying to manipulate the search engine rankings and as a result the PBN sites will be devalued and/or penalized.
If you don’t want to outsource this and are on a low budget or you are a Do It Yourself type then here are some tips on how to build your own PBN.
First you need to buy some expired Domain Names – 3 to 10 Domain Names that have a Trust Flow and Page Authority of 10+. You can find these Domain Names at domcop.com.
You are looking for expired or about to expire Domain Names that already have been registered previously but are available to be purchased. Yes, it will require some work and digging to find these but the end result will be worth it.
- What is Trust Flow ? Trust Flow is how search engines see your site and the value it brings to the search engines. Checkout image below to get a better understanding:
- Where and how do you find the Trust Flow of a URL or Link ? Majestic.com has a free service and all you do is input the URL/Link into the box and it will give you the Trust Flow, Citation Flow and much more useful information I will discuss in this article.
- Get Hosting for each one – Do not recommend using only one hosting account for all Domain Names. Search engines will pick up on the IP address and will not give your site the ranking boost you need because the same IP ( Internet Protocol ) will be linking back to your main site your trying to rank. The other option is you can rent a private server for approximately $100 a month and host as many sites/url’s with different IP’s from hosting services like 1and1.com or Hostgator.com
- Now that you have all of your Domains it is time to set up your sites and publish content on them and point these sites to your main site you want to rank on the search engines.
Important Note: It is recommended that you continue to publish content and market these sites as you would on your main site so search engines do not see this as trying to manipulate rankings.
See illustration below:
- Once you have all your sites set up and pointing to your main site now it is time to point all of your social media sites to your PBN sites and your Main Site as well.
To get more tips on PBN’s read: PBN 101
This is an example of what a Private Blog Network looks like using all of your social signals to pass their authority to your main site through your PBN sites.
Quick Tip: The higher the trust flow and authority of the PBN sites the more authority it passes onto your main site or blog.
At this point your probably saying, I have to do all this work and is it worth it. Well I want to show you a search I did using copyblogger.com as an example just to prove this point. As a result they increase website traffic and their rankings in search engines.
In the image below you will notice backlinks which are websites pointing back to copyblogger that means they have high quality and high ranking websites pointing back to their site.
This is the same principle of having PBN’s pointing back to your site. The higher the trust flow the higher the link juice passed on to your site.
Take a look at the image below and notice the Trust Flow of the backlinks on the right of image below.
As a result copyblogger is an authority site with a high trust flow itself and you can see this below.
This is a very powerful way used by many to increase website rankings on search engines and can improve your website authority and free organic traffic as well.
If you feel like this is out of your league or don’t want to do this yourself then you can always outsource it but I must warn you, to get this done the right way it will cost you.
You could use a service like freelancer.com to get your sites built for you.
To understand better how this link juice or ranking power from PBN’s work Moz.com talks in more detail about this.
If you enjoyed this article and found it valuable please tweet below, thank you.